“The Addams Family” is Headed to Armstrong Campus

Javanna Rogers, Staff Writer

The Armstrong Campus Theatre Production Organization “Masquers” is bringing the creepy, kooky, mysterious, and spooky in the next coming months. We all know this dark family from the screen and now we have a chance to see it on stage. 

Professor Pamela Sears, director of “The Addams Family” shares, “the characters are familiar, but we see them in a way we haven’t seen them before.” 

“It’s so unique, fun, dark and grim, but it’s also kooky and quirky. I feel that the audience will be familiar with the characters even if the plot is different,” she added. 

Sears also noted that the musical has a big cast which allows students of various majors to have the opportunity of experiencing being in a musical. 

She hints that plans including a ritzy dinner and theatre event are in the works on campus.

Additional information was unavailable at press time but the Inkwell will update this story when more details are made available.  

Come see “The Addams Family” at the Jenkins Hall Mainstage Theatre on Oct. 31- Nov. 2 and November 7-8 at 7:30 p.m. There is also a matinee show on Nov. 3 at 3 p.m. 

Tickets are free for students and $15 general admission at the Fine Arts Box Office with discounts available.